Behavioral Health Support
Our Primary Care Behavioral Health (PCBH) services strive to make sure that ALL patients have easy access to behavioral health support whenever they come to our clinics. We work directly with your primary care physician (PCP) to help you develop a plan that focuses on improving your overall health and supports you in living a meaningful life. This collaborative, team-based approach puts you in the driver’s seat of your wellness journey with a skilled and well-rounded team supporting you every step of the way. At Share Ourselves, we aim to have a behavioral health provider on every patient’s care team so that you have access to the behavioral health support that you need, at the exact time you need it.
Primary Care Behavioral Health (PCBH)
- Same-day access to a behavioral health provider when you have a medical appointment.
- Screenings for behavioral health and mental health concerns.
- A care approach that puts your values first.
- Collaboration with your primary care provider to improve your experience in the clinic.
- Support with improving your chronic care conditions like:
- Behavior change plans that address healthy lifestyle, diet, sleep, and physical activity
- Improving conditions related to depression, anxiety, trauma, and stress.
- Connection and referral to other behavioral health resources in our community.
- Support with other social determinants affecting your health.